- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by the Company. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your full name, email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- data regarding your medical records history; and insurance data;
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters).
The information collected from you by the Company may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- sexual orientation;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
To the extent necessary to provide Users with the Services, offers and promotions through the Website, Company may provide your Personal Information to third party(ies) who work on behalf of or with Company to provide the Users with such Services, offers and promotions, to help Company communicate with Users or to maintain the Website. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to such third parties and contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
However, Company will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available about you in the public domain without your consent.
- CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data will be stored and collected by GoSpa.in
- PURPOSES OF COLLECTION OF YOUR DATA
Company collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website’s pages, and when you enter your details for receiving promotions or offers as featured on or offered by the Website. When you register with the Website, you are asked for your first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, date of birth, and sex etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMS(s), notifications about our services. Further, some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personal information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
Hence, by registering you authorize the Company to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
Furthermore, Company may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
We use your information in order to:
- Register you as customer/user on the Website;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes.
- Process your orders or applications and provision of products and services.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners/contractors;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting User surveys);
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- To send you information about special promotions or offers (either offered by the Company or by its business partners). We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products with whom Company has a tie-up;
- Improvement of Services and features on the Website. In this regard, we may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- to send you notices, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the Services offered on this Website.
- INFORMATION SHARING, TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE
- To business partners and other service providers appointed by us for the purpose of carrying out services on our behalf under a contract. Generally these parties do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain parties who provide services on the Website, including but not limited to the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
- We may also share, sell, and/or transfer your personal information to any successor-in-interest as a result of a sale of any part of our business or upon the merger, reorganization, or consolidation of it with another entity on a basis that it is not the surviving entity. We may also disclose or transfer your Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Company’s corporation division or company. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets, will have the right to continue to use the personal data and/ or other information that you have provided to us.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- In case of any contests or surveys conducted by the Company in which the you participate, your information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for fulfilment of any offer/vouchers etc. and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
- We make all your personal Information accessible to our employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. Company may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to your internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of our business. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
- We may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Access to your account information and any other personal identifiable information is strictly restricted and used only in accordance with specific internal procedures, in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. We may use third party service providers to enable you to provide with our services and we require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them under our contracts with them.
- There are number of Products and/or Services, offered by third Parties on the Website. If you choose to avail for these separate Products or Services, disclose information to these service providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. Company is not responsible for their privacy policies.
- WE COLLECT COOKIES
We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User’s ISP.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by the Company and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by PRP to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
- LOG FILES
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
- Email- Opt out
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other kinds marketing information/communications from us, please e-mail your request at: hello@GoSpa.com Please note that it may take about 7 (seven) working days to process your request.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third-party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to the Website. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these websites, when you visit them.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES TO THE USER
- Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to the Company or any of its business partners. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Company of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In case you have any grievances with respect to in accordance with applicable law on Information Technology and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
#803 D Mart Rd, Sector 15, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Email : hello@GoSpa.com